Wednesday 13 June, 2007

ಮೌನವಾಗಿಯೇ....

My first kannada blog....hope you enjoy it...

-------brinzy




English translation:

I stood waiting silently,
For your eyes to give the indication
For that life giving sweet smile
That symbolizes that indication,

Words of my heart are hidden in my eyes,
You are the sparkle in them, you are the magic
When I look at you, there is a smile on my lips
How can you not notice this?

Your touch stimulates me,
Why do I feel happy, why do I suffer?
I am unable to speak when you are in front of me
How can you not hear my heart beats?

Let our eyes meet, and hearts unite
Let the pure love flow
Until this happens, for me
silence is the law, silence is the way.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wud be the first one to comment in ur blog..:))) Just onde ondu maathu heLoke eshta paDthini... e kavana.. "ADHBUTHA!!!"... tooo good shwe... Very Nice... keep posting such wonderfull poems...

Pushpa:-)

Unknown said...

thumba chennagide... keep it up shwe...:-))

Anonymous said...

ee kavana adbhutavaagide........just awesome.......aadare neenu yaaranna manasinnallli ittu barede antha heluvira.????
aa paapatma yaaru antha heluvira?
neene ondu book publish maadabahudu......ee ella kavanaglannu ittukondu, ondu dina book publish maadu........naane aa bookna first buyer.......not to worry......i will campaign for that book? wat say?

Anonymous said...

by the way aa previous comment barediddu raji.....

Anonymous said...

Too gud Brinzy....Keep postin such poems. :) --Santhosh

Unknown said...

A very true poem.Haven't most of us gone through this in our lives? Still waiting silently to feel that happiness that makes life worth living and complete... Kudos! brinzy, for writing such a poignant poem (mariyalarada kavana)..
A very good idea to start your blog too.

Sudhir - Nanhi Si Jaan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sudhir - Nanhi Si Jaan said...

hey,
put the transalation in English to increase the readership :)
Sudhir Mishra.

shwe said...

Ok thanku all for your feedback...
Sudhir i will put the translation..thanks for the suggestion..
Raji: I am very happy u told me you will campaign for my book...i will surely call you if i ever publish one :)
by the way...aa paapaatmana paapada koda ennu tumbilla ;)

********** said...

Hey nice one...really liked the way u have written it..

Sourav said...

It was good but...i think the flow just went off in the translation...wish i could have known kannada to read the original one....but may I know for whom this has been written ;)

Unknown said...

i so like this poem very intresting...its true .